8/28/13

Smoked Sausage and Spaghetti Skillet

This is seriously amazing.  We were going to make baked mac and cheese one night and this recipe came along in sight and I had to make it.  It really just sold its self to me with one flying swoop. This is a perfect quick meal to prepare if you need dinner in a flash but you still want to eat healthy.  I added wine but if I'd been at my house I'd had added Gin or Brandy instead.  Either way it was delicious!

Ingredients:

  • 8 oz. Wheat Linguine Spaghetti, cooked & drained
  • 1 pkg. Smoked Sausage, sliced
  • 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
  • 1/4 c. White wine (optional)
  • 1 pkg. (8 oz.) fresh mushrooms, sliced
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • 2 c. grape tomatoes, cut in half
  • 1/4 c. Fresh Basil, chopped
Directions:

Heat olive oil in a large skillet and brown sausage (3-4 min.).

Add mushrooms, garlic, and seasoning.  Continue to cook until veggies are tender.

Stir in tomatoes, basil, and  prepared pasta. Toss lightly.  Heat thoroughly, serve and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment